For VC to help you make your online targets a reality, we need your answers to a few simple questions.
Before submitting a proposal, we ask our prospective clients to consider the following question: “What represents a successful outcome for YOU?”
A successful strategy
A successful strategy may be measured in terms of either the number of units sold or by a financial benchmark. This assists VC in estimating the amount of web traffic required to meet targets.
The purpose of this process is to gain clarity and to avoid setting goals. SEO is an ongoing process, and we believe a successful strategy is one that combines keyword analytics, link building, on-page and off-page optimisation.
What would successful SEO look like?
1. Website(s) generates an additional 25% of PPC gained revenue
2. The Company gains new customers and clients
3. High-value product sales increase by 25%.
Successful SEO also considers:
1. Which products or services yield the highest profit margin?
2. Geography and demographic: Who is your target audience, and where is your target market based?
3. Which direction your company wants to go in
4. Are there any new products your company plans to introduce?
The answers you provide do not need to be exact or detailed – just enough so that we can begin tailoring a proposal based on your traffic requirements.